Here’s the thing. Typos happen. No matter how vigilant you are, no matter how many times you run spell check, no matter how many times you proofread, one of those suckers will slip through. Maybe that’s why whenever I catch a typo in someone else’s content, I’m suddenly a little bit happier. Some call that schadenfreude; others call it being a jerk. Either way, I know I’m not alone in this sentiment. Seeing other people’s mistakes just makes you feel a little less alone in this crazy world. The other thing about typos? Some are worse than others. A mitskae like tihs isn’t as bad as … well, as bad as the 16 errors you’re about to see. For those who need to indulge in their schadenfreude or just let off some steam from the week, we’ve compiled some of the most hilarious typos and grammar errors in marketing. (P.S. Some mistakes are more difficult than others to spot. Can you find them all?)
16 Funny Typos, Grammatical Errors & Spelling Mistakes
1) Childhood education is paramount to our future.Image credit: 11 Points
2) Someone used CTRL + F a little too hastily.
Image Credit: The Huffington Post
3) Technically speaking, this typo isn’t too terrible …Image Credit: WCPO
4) Finally, a fabulous ad for a fantastic movie.
5) Attention to detail could’ve saved this company from embarrassment.Image credit: entros
6) Ironic Twitter shaming: a dish best served cold.
7) The one-two typo punch …
First, the poster:Image credit: JimRomensko.com Next, the apology tweet (which has since been deleted): Image credit: The Chronicle of Higher Education