Virtual Work Only: No Commute - Save on Time and Gas!
With over 20% of small businesses failing in the first year and a staggering over 50% of businesses that make it past the 1st year, actually, fail within 5 years of starting up! Seems that there's a correlation of small businesses reporting one of the biggest challenges they face is generating enough leads and business for themselves, with 58% of business owners agreeing with this struggle. We exist to help small and medium-sized businesses not only survive but thrive, allowing business owners to see their dreams come true!
We are LightHouse Graphics, a boutique marketing agency that takes our category of business, service-based, very seriously. We are here to “serve” our clients every step of the way by partnering with them and investing in them and their success. We do this by providing access to some of the leading marketing industry experts, a business podcast that gives away over 25 years of business experience, and working with hundreds of companies big and small, coaching, consulting, and guiding businesses along the way to reach their dreams and goals. That’s why most of our clients have stayed with us on average, for over 10 years and growing!
We are looking for someone who can take business owners and the struggles they face in marketing, turn them into business success stories and improve the negative statistics in the business world. Are you passionate about anything you set your sights on? Are you disciplined in keeping your eye on the prize? Do people say you have integrity in every aspect of your life? Are you flexible and able to problem solve when there seem to be no other options? Are you hungry, humble, and smart? Driven to help others succeed? Do you want to help make a positive impact on the business world? Then this might just be the right role for you.
How will you make an impact?
This role will be the bridge between our customers and our internal designers, writers, developers, and other marketing experts who are here to serve them. You’ll be the first impression of our company before the future clients have even worked with anyone else in our company. Each interaction with future clients is one step closer to building a trusted relationship, not a transition, but a client for life. You will help guide and consult future clients with finding the best match to the marketing services we offer specific needs with an entire staff of experts to support you every step or the way.
What Does Winning Looks Like?
What Skills Are Needed to Win?
- Align with our Core Values
- Consistent follow up with potential clients to help them move through the sales cycle
- Handling objections professionally
- Successfully closing new business
- Generating your own pipeline through consistent sales activity
- Deliver excellent customer service and provide in-depth follow-ups for potential leads in a timely manner
- Maintain detailed notes/records documenting all interactions and activities with accounts in our CRM
- Accomplish weekly sales goals for calling, virtual presentations, and closing qualified leads
- Always be looking for opportunities to help serve your clients with finding the right fit of services we offer
- Creating a strong connection with clients, while maintaining long-lasting relationships
- Continue to grow and learn
- Loving and learning the craft of sales and communication
Who is LightHouse Graphics?
- 3+ years of commissioned sales experience, B2B sales experience is preferable
- Must have the attitude of a self-starter
- Driven by goals
- Detail-oriented and energized by interacting with new people
- Experience leading conversations with decision-makers
- Great personality and strong communication and relationship skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Google Workspace Applications such as Gmail, Google Meet, etc.
- Media, advertising, and/or digital sales experience is preferred
Want a Peak Behind the Scenes?
- We’re committed to our 5 core values: Integrity, Passion, Discipline, Care, and Adaptability
- We’re a rare debt-free company that was founded in 1998.
- We have over 100 team members worldwide who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We don’t believe that only the best talent live within a certain mile radius of a single office location.
- We believe in finding the best indivual experts that are the right person (dedicated to our core values), for the right seat (experts that are a perfect fit for the role)
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from working together as a team and not any one individual is the most important, including our CEO.
Don’t expect to find stuffy and stiff or corporate suites around here. Here are some of the additional benefits at LightHouse Graphics:
- While we all love what we do and the clients we serve we don’t spend hours per week in traffic
- We get to greet our kids when they get home from school, and our loved ones when they get home from work
- We count ourselves blessed that we get to work with the team members and clients we serve
- We balance family time, working hard, and having fun
- We're all team members, not “employees” or “contractors”
- We're champions doing work that matters for our clients
Will you answer the call? We’re set on changing the business world. Join our mission and team! Apply now.
World Wide Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment